It is an exciting time to be in the School of Health Sciences where we are building new approaches to health and human services that promote health and prevent illness. The school forms one of the nine (9) schools of the university. The school has developed programs to meet the Kenya Health mission of skilled and competent health professionals who will participate in realization of Vision 2030 for health. The school endeavors to take a leading role in the training of professionals who are well equipped with solid scientific knowledge base, diverse skills and positive attitudes to enable them function in a challenging Health environment. The graduates are empowered to approach health issues with a holistic global perspective and critically analyze problems with a view to provide preventive, promotive, curative and rehabilitative healthcare services to the individual family and community.
- Interview and Interrogation within the Investigation with Crime Essay Example
- Benefits And downsides Of Hammer toe As A Food items Source Dissertation Example
- Organic Meals Consumption in the United States of U . s Essay Case
- High-Frequency Listening to Acuity amid Adolescents Composition Example
- Youth Governmental Engagement Homework Example